I know it’s almost too good to be true, and I am sorry to break it to you, but there is no crust base (although I promise you won’t notice!).
To begin, the macros on this are perfect! Low calorie (totalling 383 calories), high protein, and high fibre..what else could you want, or need?
Here’s how to do it:
- Whisk 1 egg, 2 egg whites until blended
- Add in your vegetables (I went with mushrooms, onions, spinach)
- Add meat if you so choose (I went roast chicken)
- Spread out on circle pan until you have an omelette-like consistency (bake for ~5 minutes)
- Spread pizza sauce ontop, and top with some cheese on top of that
- Bake for another ~5 minutes
- See…it’s that easy! Bon appetitie!