You heard it correctly… Zero carb bread… Perfect for keto or cutting, AND it’s gluten free! Also, 30 calories per serving. What more do you need? Also… It tastes like croissants… Here’s how it goes:
0.5 tsp baking powder
3tbsp plain cream cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1) Preheat oven to 150 degrees, and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper (put them into the oven to warm up)
2) Separate egg yolks into one bowl, and whisk thoroughly with cream cheese, salt, and stevia.
3) In a separate bowl whisk egg whites with baking powder until stiff peaks are formed (make sure all of it forms the peaks or it will be too watery)
4)Fold yolk mixture in with whites until mixed (but still thick)
5) Plop tablespoon sized balls onto trays and flatten
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned
7)Enjoy guilt free!!