Yes, you heard it! It’s homemade, it melts in your mouth, and it’s all organic! I had so much fun with my Indigo Nutrition Chocolate Making Kit, and prepared my own tasty recipe to share with you lovely bunch! Honestly, give the kit a try, it’s gluten free, dairy free, and organic, but taste AMAZING, and I know I said above, but it literally melts. in. your. mouth! I consumed most of it already…..but have zero regrets!
- 10 full pitted dates, Dates
- 8 g, Good Berries by The Good Guru
- 100g Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 100 g Cocoa butter
- 20g, Raw Vanilla Powder
- 100 g Raw organic Agave Nectar
- Boil Hot water, and pour over pitted dates and allow to soak
- On a Bani-Marie (or a small pot inside a large pot with boiling water) melt the cocoa butter inside the small pot
- Once the Cocoa butter is fully melted, add in cocoa powder and vanilla powder
- After these are thoroughly mixed in, add in agave nectar and stir about 100 times
- Once mixed, in 2 separate moulds, evenly distribute the chocolate
- Leave in the freezer for >30 minutes to harden
- While the chocolate is hardening, now is the time to make the Salted Caramel Filling. In a blender, blend 3 tbsp boiling water, dates, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp sea salt and some maple syrup
- Once the chocolate has hardened, layer caramel layer on top of one layer of chocolate, then freeze again until caramel layer is set (~30 minutes). Then, top with a second chocolate layer, and add some sea salt and Good Berries for garnish!
- Bon appetite!
For 10% off the Good Guru use the code KMSHEALTHXX