I can confidently say that this is probably my most successful and favourite recipe to date! And I’m happy to share!
- 3 scoops Efectiv Strawberry Lime Pre-Workout Energy & Focus Activator
- 2 packets Dr. Oetker Gelatine (24g)
- 1 package Hartleys Sugar-Free Strawberry Jelly Powder
- ½ cup ice cold water
- Silicone ice cube mould
- Put ½ cup water in freezer for 30 minutes to ensure it’s cold (but not frozen)
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix together pre-workout, gelatine and jelly powder until thorouglly mixed
- SLOWLY add in water, mixing mixture throughout (it should look like a slushie texture)
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds
- Using a spoon (I used a tbsp measuring spoon) distribute the mixture evenly in the ice cube moulds
- Freeze for 2 hours
- Pop out jellies and store in an air tight container
- SMASH YOUR NEXT WORKOUT!